things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people
- Narrator: "One day Lindsay was walking down the hall and saw the hottest guy in school."
- Lindsay: "Hey Gals what you doing today?"
- Elizebath: "Nothing much."
- Brittany: "Going fish shopping with my dad, ughh."
- Lindsay: "Did you guys see the new hot boy."
- Brittany & Elizabeth: "Yes, He's perfect for you. Go talk to him"
- Narrator: "Lindsay walks away from her friends and goes to the hot guy who's name is Jaydo, but he prefers to be called Jay."
- Lindsay: "Hi, you must be new here"
- Jaydo: "Oh, Hi my names Jaydo and I am new, mind showing me around."
- Lindsay: "Sure and my names Lindsay."
- Narrator: "As Lindsay was showing Jaydo around they tried to get to know each other."
- Jaydo: "I like to be called Jay, cause it sounds better to me."
- Lindsay: "Umm ok, What do you like to do?"
- Jaydo: "I play basketball, football and I like hanging out with my friends. What about you."
- Lindsay: "I love to sing and I do dance, gymnastics, and basketball. Do you have a girlfriend?"
- Jaydo: "No, Do you have a boyfriend?"
- Lindsay: "No, nobody likes me I'm ugly,stupid, and I get bullied a lot."
- Jaydo: "I like you, your nice, kind, pretty, sweet and you don't deserve to be bullied."
- Narrotor: "Jaydo pushes Lindsay on the locker and kisses her after the kiss Lindsay feels a connection, she's found her true love.
- 1 year later⬇️
- Lindsay: "I love you Jay I can't believe is our 1 year anniversary already!!"
- Jaydo: "I love you to babe your so kind, I will love you always!!"
- THE END!!!
There are better ways to release emotions than to harm yourself or others. Please promise me you’ll find one that works for you!
Haha, I’m sorry about the sad end to this… I’m super scared for my final projects and exams. >< Have to keep working through it though, only 2 more weeks of school (and today was a snow day)!